NWG Managed Services
Nonstop remote monitoring service that gives you the confidence to relax.
Contact us at
free you from the
burden of backup tapes
Remote Backup Analysis+Protection
HOW IT WORKS
After a data assessment, NWG engineers configure an external device to your network, so all your data backs up on site.
If any aspect of the fully redundant system degrades or has difficulty performing necessary backups, NWG LEGACY sends a trouble ticket directly to our team of engineers in Charlottesville so they fix the issue quickly.
Every hour, all the data backs up to NWG’s storage device at your site. That makes us happy as engineers because if you go down, we can get you back in business fast.
Every night, you have the option of pushing your data to a cloud-based disaster recovery system. It too, is connected to our trouble ticketing systems so you’ll hear about troubled cloud connections in real time, and not when it’s too late.
Why it matters
- Consistent backups. Confusing setups and annoying tapes mean that most expensive server-based backup systems suffer from human error. Whether backups aren’t performed on schedule, or malfunctioning cloud software or unhealthy hardware halts the process, your data could be lost. Expert scheduling, automatic health monitoring, and expert management means you have a fully redundant system.
- Fast recovery. In the event of a lost file or an IT disaster, our engineers can get you back in business fast because all your data backs up on site. And if your backup device fails, we can have a replacement onsite the very same day!
- Reliable source. Trust that your data is safe. Wth NWG Legacy backing it up, you can free your office manager from the tape tether and weighted burden of securing the legacy of your business.
How you’ll benefit
- Manage cash flow and save money. Rather than spend thousands of dollars to purchase a server-based backup system and pay nearly as much for annual updates, NWG LEGACY allows you to rent the hardware for a flat monthly fee. NWG LEGACY Managed Backup Services includes all hardware, software, and unlimited troubleshooting. If your business outgrows its current backup device, you simply upgrade the size of your rental. You’ll also save on in-house storage space, bandwidth, and administrative costs as the system backs up more data in less time. Without unanticipated system obstacles, you can better plan your monthly budget.
- Guaranteed continuity and data protection. In the event of a disaster–whether your hardware fails or your building gets destroyed–regular backups are your lifeline to business as usual. Our fully redundant monitoring system ensures that you never lose data due to technical failure, and you can choose to send nightly backups to cloud storage in case your physical hardware is lost.